Certificate | Diploma
The Certificate in Office Practice – Part 1
- Business Management & Administration
- Computer Appreciation & Applications
- International Business Communications
- Office Procedures & Administration
(The ICM Certificate in Office Practice is awarded on completion of all Part 1 subjects)
The Diploma in Office Management – Part 2
- Business Law
- Human Resources Management
- Management Theory and Practice
- Purchasing Management
- Sales & Sales Management
(The ICM Diploma in Office Management is awarded on completion of all Part 2 subjects)
This programme is designed for those who will ultimately seek positions as Office Managers and provides students with the knowledge necessary for the effective management and administration of staff and resources.
The programme is particularly suitable for experienced and mature office staff who seek a recognised Office Management qualification for career advancement purposes.