Certificate | Diploma
Please Note: The final Examination Sitting available to students to undertake this Professional Award will be December 2017.
Please view the Important Announcement.
The Certificate in International Trade – Part 1
- Business Management & Administration
- Economics for Business
- International Business Communications
- International Marketing
- International Trade & Payments I
(The ICM Certificate in International Trade is awarded on completion of all Part 1 subjects)
The Diploma in International Trade – Part 2
- Export Practice & Management
- International Marketing Research
- International Trade & Payments II
- International Trade & Transport
- The International Business Environment
(The ICM Diploma in International Trade is awarded on completion of all Part 1 and Part 2 subjects)
On completion of both the Certificate and Diploma Levels, graduates who have gained suitable practical experience should be able to:
- establish, organise and control an Export Department on behalf of a company
- identify new markets and develop entry and distribution strategies
- appreciate the macro economic differences between countries
- develop their own international trade operation.