Marketing Policy & Strategy
Main Topics of Study:
To teach students the theory and practice of integrating individual subject disciplines in identifying and resolving problems associated with real-life business or marketing case-studies.
- To enable students to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in relation to specific company operations.
- To help students select relevant solutions to problems they identify.
- To highlight the complexities of corporate planning and control.
- To train students on effective report writing related to case-study analysis.
- To provide an appreciation of the application of theories in the course to practical situations.
There is no specific syllabus for this subject. A problem-solving approach is used involving directed reading determined by the lecturers and seminars. The examination will consist of business planning questions based on a previously circulated case-study. The case will relate to a number of practical problems associated with managerial aspects of all the functions and disciplines covered during the two year course. A number of case-studies must be used during the course in order to highlight to the students the necessary approach for case-study examinations.
Marketing Policy & Strategy – Case Study
Download the main case study for Marketing Policy & Strategy:
Marketing Policy & Strategy – Case Study.pdf