Registration and Examination Entry fees can be paid by any one of the following methods:
- Sterling Bank Draft – must be made payable to ICM
- Sterling Money Order – must be made payable to ICM
- Sterling Postal Order – must be made payable to ICM
- Sterling Cheque (if drawn on a UK Bank) Cheques must be made payable to ICM
- Sterling Cash (this needs to be registered – this option is available in the UK ONLY)
- Western Union – We are only able to receive Western Union payments that are made by QUICK PAY, please see details below:Specify to the Western Union operator that you would like to make a QUICK PAY transaction. Fill in the QUICK PAY form (if applicable in your country) and make sure you provide the Western Union operator with the following information:Name of company – ICM UK
Country – United Kingdom
Company Code – ICM UNITED KINGDOM UK
Account No. – AUK050124
Reference No. – Your Student ID Number. Keep a record of the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) which must be provided to ICM so that the payment can be accessed.
Please note that it is not ICM policy to provide its Bank account details and you are, therefore, requested to use one of the above accepted payment methods.