Registration and Examination fees can be paid by any one of the following methods:
- Sterling Bank Draft – Must be made payable to ICM
- Sterling Postal Order – Must be made payable to ICM
- Sterling Cheque (if drawn on a UK Bank) Cheques should be made payable to ICM
- Sterling Cash (this needs to be registered – this option is available in the UK ONLY)
- Credit Card – (Please be aware there is a £10.00 Pounds Sterling Administration Charge for this service and this form can only be accepted as a hard copy by post)
Please note that it is not ICM policy to provide our Bank account details, and you are therefore requested to use one of the above accepted payment methods.