Personal Selling in the Electronic Age - Main Topics of Study
- The nature and characteristics of personal selling: its role in profit enhancement, customer relations and marketing tool
- Personal selling in the electronic age
- Sales planning and operations
- The steps of the sales process
- Business to business and business to consumer selling
- Negotiation and overcoming objections
- Sales Management
Selling and Sales Management - Jobber, D and Lancaster, G (2003) - FT/Prentice Hall.
Alternative Texts and Further Reading:
Dalrymple’s Sales Management - Cron, W.L, DeCarlo, T.E, (2006) - John Wiley.
Sales Management, Principles, process and practice - Donaldson, B (2007) - Palgrave. Macmillan