International Retailing - Main Topics of Study
- The nature and characteristics of the International operation.
- Needs, problems and opportunities.
- Reasons for overseas expansion.
- Methods of exporting and internationalising the business.
- International competitive, cultural and marketplace considerations.
- International marketing, logistics and operations.
- Management Issues.
International Retailing, Trends and Strategies. - McGoldrick, PJ (1996) London. Pitman.
Alternative Texts and Further Reading:
The Internationalisation of Retail. - Akehurst, G and Alexander, N (1996) - London. Frank Cass.
How to Turn your Business into the Next - Duckett, B, Monaghan, P (2007) - Global Brand Oxford, ‘How to..’ books (Journal) Oxford